CLOUDThe rain date is Sunday, September 22, 1-5 p.m. If rain is forecast, we will make a decision about whether to reschedule by 8 a.m. on Saturday, September 21. We will post that info here and send out an email blast to our mailing list (join here).  We will do our best to spread the word via social media, but checking this web page or looking for an email from us is the best way to be certain.